Neutralising our Footprint
Decarbonise our operation and value chain to achieve carbon neutrality and strengthen climate resilience.
Our Climate Change Policy
outlines our commitment to managing and minimising our climate change impacts.
2022 Performance Highlights
- Disclosed climate-related financial information in alignment with the TCFD
- Completed pipeline leakage study and concluded leakage rate from our pipeline falls between the range of 0.045-0.13%
- Became a TCFD supporter and signatory of the Methane Guiding Principles partnership
- Renewable energy generated from solar panels reached over 304,000 kWh in Hong Kong
Future Actions and Targets
- Achieve carbon neutralisty by 2050 with two medium-term carbon reduction targets
- Supply waste heat from the Tai Po Gas Production Plant to a neighbouring food factory in 2023
- Strengthen climate resilience by visiting our project companies on the Chinese mainland
- Install second phase of PV systems at the Tai Po Gas Production Plant to generate an addition 300,000 kWh of clean energy annually